Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kit Blitz 3 Wild Whisper with Marcia



Hi guys. I am still stuck in the past. It has been great working on these old photos. It has brought back many memories and started conversations. My grandma even shared a story I had forgotten (more about that on another layout). This layout is pretty simple because I wanted to get multiple photos on it.

I started with a blue card stock background this time. I have been trying to make my pages lighter so this time I cut out the centre, and I now have another piece to use for something else. I layer on a piece of patterned paper, and cut out another piece of card stock.

Next I got all my pieces ready to go.
 This piece I used for the date is the leftover piece from when I made the punch out for layout #1. I have a habit of keeping all my bits and finding somewhere to use them.

 The leaves from the kit needed a little extra, so they got stamped with a random pattern. I just picked up the closest stamp and down it went with TH Peeled Paint Ink.
 My tag is a leftover from another project. It had a number on 1 side but the other was blank, so I flipped it over, and again used TH Peeled Paint Ink.

Assembly happened last. I added my journaling to the tag. Some TH Arrows to the top corner and some pearls from the kit that I have used alcohol ink to change the colour. I have no title for this page but it will find a happy home in my album.

Thanks for joining me. See you soon!!!

Pick Up Your April Kit HERE TODAY!

 






No comments: