Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wild Whisper Kit Blitz 4 with Marcia

Hi Guys my summer of 1997 returns with our trip to the Hoodoos. I wanted to have a cool background like the hoodoos so I created my own.
  I took a piece of tissue paper and sprayed it with various TH sprays including Ground Espresso, Spiced Marmalade, the metallics and a few others.
 I also added ribbon for another texture that I inked with TH Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick and Blue Jean. I also scrunched everything up before gluing it down.
 I made my own Hoodoos by ripping up a light brown piece of card stock. These were then inked with TM Walnut, Vintage Photo and Lemonade. I added blue photo mats and orange titles and arrows to make things pop. Also added the ribbon from the kit around the 2 people in my picture to draw them closer and a navigational brad. I also used brown Dew Drops for more depth and something shiny.

 I did this as a double layout. Everything is pretty much the exact same. My title I layered so it stands out. This photo is by itself as my grandma reminded me of her memories and I want to add the story. As kids of 16, 13 and 11 we dared grandma (who at the time was in her 50's) to go down the 600 foot slope and back up. Well she did and quite quickly too much to our shock! It was a good day that is for sure!
 
 
Grab a Kit HERE before they are gone!
 

No comments: