Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, October 2, 2017

Make and Take with Holly October 5

Happy Monday everyone.  Welcome to October! 
 Wow, where did summer go?
Please join me this Thursday to once again play with the distress Oxides.  (I totally forgot to make a thanks giving card sorry).
Please bring you craft mat with you this week
 and the following oxides, if you have them.
Fossilized amber, worn lipstick and twisted citron. 
I will have mine there but a few extras will help move things along.
As always if you can't make a class I am more than happy to prep a kit for you.  Going forward I am changing the price for these kits. 
 (Only the ones I prep for those who can't attend.).
 I spend a lot of time after the class to die cut stamp
 and fold these kits.  The cost will be $5 per kit.
Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up for 10am 11am noon 2pm 3pm 4pm or 5pm.
Remember your adhesive and a travel mug for coffee.
Class price is $5 for one card or $7 for two.

No comments: